So I'll tell you instead. I had a baked red potato topped with real butter, greek yogert, and green onions (from the garden!), sliced cucumbers (from a friends garden) and a gluten free veggie burger topped with pickles, ketchup, and mustard. See? It would have been a pretty picture. :)
Other than than, I don't have much to say. But my friend (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) told me the other day that I don't post enough, so here I am. Let's see...
Can I amuse you with a self portrait?
Oh, right.
Fine.
Here. But we look similar, no? Both annoyed, at least?In other news, Brant wasn't supposed to be home until tonight from his trip to Bonneville. (Let me sum it up for you: Men/boys, cars, speed, racing, salt flats). But he surprised me by being home Sunday by lunchtime.


Well...I must say I didn't know you were a blogger--and a good one at that! I really like the way you write...now that's a nice little hobby you can do on the side and make some $! (write, not blog...you can write something and start some Twilight/Harry Potter craze and make a zillion dollars...right?) And you can do that in Maui! :)
ReplyDeleteCan I tell you how happy I am you're my sister-in-law? I really love how laid back you are and how much you love my big brother. It's sweet. :) That picture is adorable by the way...anyway...I love you guys and I'm so freaking jealous you're moving to Maui. When I got back home after Reno, Kristilyn Star (I have to say the whole name of course) announced that they're moving to Hawaii and going there for a visit and job hunt on Friday)! (The big Island though)....and I sit here in sadness and mournful jealousy. Oh, and Tom our I.T. guy is on a plane to Hawaii today by the way...and my wonderful friend Tasha is going soon to mom and dad's condo (they're going to make their first baby! yay!). I can't help but think all signs are pointing to Hawaii for me as well! I just need them to point my hubby's sign there too. Perhaps we'll come live in a tent on your compound next to your Lead Zepplin. :) I need some change! Keep the posts coming!
Ok...you're hot! You are Officially Jennifer Aniston's hair stunt devil. THAT'S how hot you are!
ReplyDelete