I was seized by the want to grow things probably about 13 or so years ago. Back when I lived a super unhealthy lifestyle, had a super lame roommate, a smoky, Dorito-crumb mess of an apartment and absolutely no idea how to garden. Since then, I've married my best friend, bought a house (or two), and learned every year a little bit more about growing plants. Tomato plants are my favorite. Lately I've been fantasizing about living somewhere we could have citrus and avocado's in our yard.
The running:
I started running in 2006 when I signed up to run a marathon with a new friend. We signed up through Team in Training, raised $ for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and ran the Nike Woman's Marathon in San Fransisco. I've been hooked on running ever since and am currently training for my 1st half marathon.
The eating:
I eat pretty healthy (I think, anyways) for the most part. Love fruits and veggies. Never been a big fan of meat, but I haven't eliminated it from my diet. I've been reading food blogs for a couple years now and I absolutely love them! They are a big part of why I decided to start this blog. Anyway, most of my co-workers think I eat pretty weird....but I like my eats. You'll see some, but not all of them on here.
That's it for now, I guess.
I am scared to do this (is that silly?!) because truthfully, I'm not that social of a person. Can I be social on the internet? Acckk!
I am going to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment