However, I like the effect cross and strength training have on my running, and the way I feel when I am done (strong!) so I go to the dreaded gym. Tonight I did 30 minutes of hill intervals on the stationary bike, leg weights, abs, and stretching. Don't get me wrong...I pretty much do the bare minimum to get by (read: stay injury free), but I do it. Brant likes to come with me sometimes and yell at me to keep going and 'one more rep!' like Jillian Michaels. I give him the stink eye when he does that.
So anyway, now I am home and I am going to show you pics of my somewhat sad dinner. Behold, the Lucky Chicken Flavor Spring Rolls, with a side of roasted cabbage.


I like these spring rolls because they are pretty low calorie (120 cals for 2) and filling. And also? They taste pretty darn good to me. They are chicken flavor (or so they say) but don't actually contain chicken, which is good because chicken makes me gag.
Well, I'm off to finish some laundry and get to bed. Hopefully I get up early tomorrow morning and STAY up. Today I woke up at 5:15, made Brants lunch and some coffee and thought 'oh, I'll just go lay down while the coffee's brewing.' Yeah. Guess what time I finally woke up? Um, almost 8:45. Are you kidding me? I felt like I was waking from a coma - complete with drool and pillowcase creases on my face. Good thing I didn't have any morning meetings at work.
Here's to an earlier start tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment