Thursday, September 9, 2010

If you don't hear from me again,

It's because I dove headfirst into this jar of syrupy blackberry deliciousness and decided to never come back.







 We were gifted this jar from a wonderful friend. Well, actually, I don't even know the woman who crafted this but my husband knows her husband and after tasting this jam she is wonderful in my book forever and ever. Amen.




Except not really 'Amen" because I have to tell you this:

We have had this jar in our possession now for under 1 hour. So far I have, taken pictures of it,  eaten it drizzled over one piece of toast (foolishly half-smeared in chunky almond butter), finished that piece and immediately toasted another which was dunked crust first into the jar and devoured. It is the perfect blend of sweet berry syrup with just the right amount of smoky tang. Brant just had his first taste and from the look on his face as I am typing, I can also tell you this:


We will be fighting over the rest of this jar.




No comments:

Post a Comment