We drove my truck to Reno last weekend, dropped it off to Brant's best friend, and flew home.
![]() |
| I loved that truck. |
But now we are one step closer to moving. So, it's worth it.
Reno was super fun. Good times with family.
![]() |
| We left Boise around 3pm. |
![]() | |||||
| Drove and drove. |
![]() |
| It was smoky in Nevada. |
![]() |
| Which made for super cool pictures. |
![]() |
| The next day Brant and I hung out while Mom & Dad were at work. |
![]() |
| Love the cool old hotel signs in downtown. |
![]() | |||
| And how close the clouds always seem to be in Reno. |
I am obsessed with the sky in Nevada. Must have taken 50 pictures - all of clouds.
We flew home Monday night.
And in other news...........................................
January 21, 2011.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is all beginning to seem very real.
And I am so freaking excited.








WOW, WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I can't believe you officially have a date. How exciting! So what does this mean? Plane tickets????? Can't wait to hear!
ReplyDeleteHOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAwaii here you come!! DUDE...never been to nevada, but the sky is amazing. Too bad you didn't go meet up with Dave in the Reno Office on Friday. You TOTALLY could have got some serious work done. ;-)