Thursday, February 24, 2011
Random Bits and Boredom
Here I am doing my best to take a sneaky self portrait at Starbucks. Free wifi, yo. I look more than a little suspicious, if you ask me.
Yes, I am still wearing my hat. It covers up the bump I got when I dropped my iphone on my forehead. (I can't explain to you how that happened, except for = skillz).
Today I sold my bed.
This is my 3rd trip to Starbucks today. The first two times I bought beverages. This time, not so much.
I miss my husband.
Boise is freezing.
Boise is so cold I am wearing my running tights under my jeans.
I'm still cold.
But it's all good because Netflix sent me 2 discs of Bones today.
That's right, it's excitement central over here folks.
Don't pretend you're not impressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment