Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's like Real Housewives of Maui over here.

Brant and I stayed up way too late last night watching Love Actually. Love that movie!! We have cable included in our rent - first time in our married lives that we've had cable. And it is freaking awesome.

It was SO hard to get out of bed at 6 this morning. Poor Brant had to actually go to work. I just got up with him to make him breakfast and pretend like I wasn't a total toolbag. His mom had texted us and told us about the quake in Japan and possible tsunami warning, so I turned the news on, grabbed a blanket and curled up on the couch as soon as Brant left for work. I fell asleep 10 minutes later (pretty much as soon as they said the tsunami warning had been canceled) and didn't wake up till 9:15. Who am I? A lady of luxury, I guess. 9:15 is ridiculous and I was in a panic - feeling like I had already wasted half the day.

But then I made myself breakfast, drank some coffee, and decided to shut the heck up.

Pineapple, passion fruit, apple bananas, poached egg.

Ok, that's it. I'm breaking out my real camera today. These iphone pics are ridic.

I don't know what else I'm going to do today. Probably drink coffee for awhile. Apply for jobs.

The other day I applied to work in a native plant nursery. That would pretty much be one of my dream jobs.

I'll also probably run this evening.

Training for the Maui Marathon starts in 3 1/2 weeks, yo. I've got to get this body a little more accustomed to the terrain around here. It's seriously hilly. Also before training starts, I need to find a couple solid routes to run - preferably ones I can listen to music on. Right now I'm just winging it.

Off to go find my camera.







No comments:

Post a Comment