Thursday, June 2, 2011

Now I Get Free Syrup Shots

Oh dudes, this week is flying by. I keep thinking about blogging, but then I lay down on the couch instead. Yesterday I was so tired and so bored (bored in between all the job seeking, house cleaning, dog watching) and driving myself crazy, so this morning I decided to do the usual once-a-week 'take-Brant-to-work-and-hang-in-Kahului-all-day' thing. So I am at Starbucks again.

Good news: I have reached Starbucks Gold Member status.

Bad news: every time I hit the enter key on my laptop, it takes me two lines UP, instead of one line down.

I am deep in the throes of job-hunting. Pretty sure there is an amazing interview on my horizon, so I'm going shopping for an interview outfit today. Three quarters of the clothes I brought with me here no longer fit, and the only ones that still do involve tie-dye, slippahs, and bikinis. 

I posted a few pics of our drive last weekend on facebook, but wanted to post a few here as well. We got up early last Sunday and took a drive around the west side of the island, starting in Wailuku and winding through the sometimes one-lane roads to Napili, and down to Kaanapali. We were on the beach at Blackrock by 10:30 and spent the next 4 hours swimming, eating salami & cheese, and laying out. It was the perfect day. And we have the sunburns to show for it.











No comments:

Post a Comment