Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm off to apply sparkly stickers to my roller bag.

So I've been meaning to come here and do a post on how I am going back to school, but eh, every time I tried I couldn't figure out what to say.

But yeah, I'm back in school.

University of Hawaii Maui College.

For the first 2 semesters I'll be taking one class each semester, just chipping away at the pre-reqs for the nursing program.

Then I'll apply for the nursing program and hopefully get in.

And then I will probably lose my mind.

First class (3 hour lab component of Anatomy & Physiology) starts in an hour and a half. Right now I'm sitting in the library. Just scored a free granola bar. Spent the morning trying to buy my class book (no luck, bookstore is out, doesn't know when they will be getting the book. Wth?) and figuring out where my class is held and where future good study spots might be.

Up until today it has kind of blown my mind, the idea of being back in school. But walking on campus today, figuring things out, it feels......natural. Feels like where I should be. And I'm really quite excited.

I took pictures of the campus, but forgot my camera cord, so will obviously not be posting them today. But I can show you this guy who was chilling on my porch the other day. I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment