![]() | |
| My bike, she wants to ride. |
I intended to ride my bike to the store tonight (Brant needs hydrogen peroxide for an infected fingernail, I need Zevia to feed my latest obsession) but lo, I cannot find my keyring with my bike lock key.
I walked the dogs instead. We are trying to get them used to walking through crowds, by other dogs, etc so that when we get to Maui, they can hopefully just be chill and walk if our neighborhood happens to be more populated than the one we live in here. We don't need them pulling on their leashes, lunging at tourists.
![]() |
Tomorrow is Brant's birthday. He is going to be 36. What an old fart! If you are reading this, babe, I love you - but man you are getting old! Just a second ago I could swear we were both in our early twenties. We were young and hot and had bodies that didn't creak when we walked or bent over. Of course we were also both really, really stupid. And just had no idea. About anything.





Oh man, I cannot believe we forgot to call Brant yesterday on his b-day. I guess we had a little something on our minds! Hope he got our card, and we can't wait to see you this weekend. funny...when I was doing the word verification thing the word was hobiosic. Whatever that is...I hope we don't have to practice it this weekend.
ReplyDeleteOh man I hope you don't either.
ReplyDeleteThought I turned that word verification thing off.....hmmm I'll have to take another look.
Can't wait to see you!