 |
| Scene of the crime. |
|
|
In an effort to get them ready for their vet appointment (rabies blood test yay!) tomorrow, both dogs got a bath tonight.
Maddie does not like getting a bath.
I smartly sensed that Maddie was close to the end of her rope, what with the soap, cold running hose water, and her mom yanking her this way and that - trying to get a good picture of her pain. Not wanting to be the next recipient of a face transplant, I put my camera away.
Lucy, on the other hand, is a whore for the camera.
 |
| Yup, totally just called this dog a whore. |
Her hatred/fear of baths are outweighed by her need for anyone's love and attention, so the camera stayed out and we got busy.
 |
| She may have regretted her decision at one point. |
|
 |
| But remained brave. Or at least too scared to run away. |
|
|
 |
| When we were done there was a lot of shaking. |
|
 |
| A lot of contemplation. |
|
|
|
|
 |
| A huge, disgusting mess. |
 |
| And a whole lot of begging for a treat. And a walk. And a pony. |
|
|
 |
| I agreed to the treat first. Then the walk. |
 |
| You know who stopped writing emo poetry and emerged from her graffiti covered bedroom at the mention of treats. |
|
All in all it went pretty well. Everyone is still alive, faces intact, bodies clean. Except for me I guess. I'm covered in dog hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment