Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beach is That Way (Day Two)

Here are a few pictures from our new neighborhood as we walked to get coffee this morning. We live next door to the shop Brant is working at, and directly across the street is this little restaurant that sells coffee, french pastries, and pizza.

View from the coffee shop

See the ocean in the distance?

One side of the street. The shop is on the left.


And the other side. Excuse the shadow.


Brant went off to work after coffee, and I again grabbed the dogs and drove down into Kahului. It kinds sucks right now because I can't leave the dogs at our house since there is a guy that comes everyday to continue construction on the bathroom. So the dogs and I are joined at the hip. Kinda limits what I can do (I haven't even gone on a run yet!?!) but I know it's only temporary, so whatever, you know?

I'm currently sitting outside of Whole Foods again, stealing wifi. Plans for today include stopping by Ross to get another blanket (it gets cold at night upcountry!), stocking up on water and sunscreen, and then finding my way to the beach. These white legs of mine need some sun, yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment