Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a ledge, of sorts.

It's like all the love and nice in my heart was replaced by cranky, whiny, jagged stones. I am in a bad mood and have been for the last couple days. The set in coincided with my return to work after a relaxing week long vacation.

I know. Some people have real problems.

Seriously. I don't know what the eff my problem is. To console myself and get through the workday, I am focusing on a fantasy of opening my own shaved ice stand. And not just any old shaved ice stand, but a super hip, retro themed, gourmet flavor, too cool for school shaved ice stand. I might be a tad delusional due to desperation, but damn I think people would ride their bikes and walk their dogs to buy my all natural awesome flavored shaved ice.

Whatever.

I'm off to dream up flavor combos and hope this crazy goes away soon.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment