When we started packing up and getting rid of most of our stuff, our house looked like this:
And this:
Those are both shots of our living room. I loved our living room.And here it is right before loading the final thrift store stuff. We have had an estate sale, given tons of stuff away, and now all that's left is the junk nobody wants.

It was hot after I got everything loaded, and I needed a break.

So now I am back in our guest house eating lunch and writing out these details. There isn't really a whole lot to reflect on, or anything at this point. There is so much to do and we are so dang busy all of the time. Next steps are to clean and paint the main house. Then we have to decide if we will move back into it, and rent out our little guest house, or, if we will stay living in the guest house till we leave and rent out the main house. So far I think I'm voting for renting out the main house. We can rent it for more $$. Also, the guest house is the perfect size for us now. I'm afraid if we lived in the main house again, it would be too tempting to want to fill it with 'stuff.' The only downside to living it the guest house is the lack of washer and dryer. But really, I'm still thinking it's worth it.
Okay, I'm off to scrub the bathroom. Fun Saturday stuff!!
The house looks great Kris! Can't wait to see pics of the rest of the house.
ReplyDelete