Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All I Wanna Do Is Lay Here




I've had a sore throat and a fuzzy head the last few days. Not sick enough to lay in bed, too sick to care about doing much. We went to the beach on Sunday. You know how when you are sick and all you want is your mom and your bed? The warm sand was comforting like that. I just sat there for awhile, thanking God for the sun.

Today is full of paperwork and phone calls. Later there will be laundry and sweeping. Curry for dinner most likely. The couch is calling my name, but so is responsibility.


Who will win?

2 comments:

  1. I think your "sickness" was the cocunut water and lime is that what the hawaiian's call rum? I.E. cocunut water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...at least being sick with a nice tan sure beats being sick and looking like a ghost! :)

    ReplyDelete