You may (or may not) notice a new comment system here. I installed Disqus today, because I wanted the ability to comment back on the comments you leave here. Anyway, I have no idea how it works. So I'm just gonna do my best, and if you notice weird things perpetually happening here (uh, duh), please say something to me. The first thing I'm trying to figure out is: when I comment back on a comment you left, are you notified in any way? Because dudes, if not, how the heck will you know I commented back? Ugh, it's hard being so narcissistic.
No really. A large portion of the reason I keep this blog is for relationship. Connections. I like to be connected to you guys. Hence wanting to comment back.
In other news, I am going on a hike tomorrow with Maui Hikes. We are doing the Mahana hike in the Kapalua Resort Trails. I hear it's around 5 miles. All I know is it's on the opposite side of the island from me and Erik from Maui Hikes is being nice enough to let me hitch a ride with him. I'm bringing him treats though (lemon sesame cake with strawberries), so we will be sort of even.
I'm excited about the hike - it will be a good cross-training workout, and it will be cool to explore more of Maui.
No comments:
Post a Comment